Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miss Master's or Master Christensen....HMMM










I finally graduated last weekend, the 12th to be exact, with my masters degree. It really went by pretty fast. Some of it was easy, some hard. The best part is I took all my classes with friends from work. We went up to Logan (USU) and stayed the night before. I stepped (rolled) on campus for the first time to graduate.

So I was 'hooded' buy some hot professor. If you don't know what 'hooded' means--well--I'm smarter than you! And I got to be the first person in the processional (line), pushed by this young hottie 18 year old. Props Joey!!! Then the school newspaper lady took our picture and is writing an article about the girls from Salt Lake that graduated together. It was AWESOME!

The coolest thing about this is that I never thought I would get a Bachelors degree. Now I have a Master's. My favorite song is country says somthing like--"I finally did what I thought I couldn't do" I'll find the lyrics somewhere, anyway that's my motto.




My siblings surprised me with the best graduation present ever. My very own Wii! Jen threw a pizza party with my friends--she's the best.

Man posting pictures is harder than I thought.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations Emily! What an amazing accomplishment! I'm so proud of you! We should try to get together after the holidays for lunch or something.

Erica B said...

Wahoo!!! congratulations. that is so awesome.

Shanna said...

Yay! Way to o my friend. You did it! And I am very proud of you...About a present...for sure!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

you deserve it!

Kristen said...

Finally pictures! Like the new look of your blog too. See you sooooooooon....

Erica B said...

I'm glad to finally see pictures. Keep them coming...and have fun with the wii. They are a blast!

tarat said...

Good job, see you in a few days!

AshlieM said...

Congrats! Your pictures are sooo cute! I miss all you guys especially YOU!

Bonnie said...

Um... I'm glad I could help with the pictures, but it makes me miss you even more. Can't you just come home now? :) I can't wait to Wii it up with you (and maybe Jon if he's good). Have a great Christmas!

P.S. - I am so incredibly proud of you! And super jealous because I want to be a master of something!