Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The truth about the bruises.

So if you read my facebook status you'll know I had a few bruises last night. Regretfully they did not intentionally come from my cute friend Josh. We were at family home evening playing volleyball, which I'm usually afraid to play. My roommate and I and Josh started hitting a volleyball around and I actually got it over the net a few times. But I used the back of my hand instead of the inside or my fist. After about 30 minutes I looked at the back of my hand and there were about 6 or 7 big swolen purple bumps where boold vessels should be. I decided my hands are a little to valuable to sacrifice for a few minutes of fun. But it was definitely worth it.

1 comment:

tarat said...

Easy tiger, on the hands that is! What do you mean regretfully they did not come intentionally from my cute friend Josh? Are there good bruises that are put there intentionally that I am unaware of? You'll have to fill me in on those kind of bruises. I love your posts! It is almost as much fun as talking to you!