Monday, March 24, 2008

Ms. Master's

So I've been working on getting my master's degree for the last 2 years. It has made life pretty busy and I'm definantly getting BURNED OUT. After sitting through 3 hour classes week after week, I keep asking my friends for a spare pencil to poke my eye out but no one has helped me out yet. It has only been barable because I do have good friends sitting through it with me. I've had three teachers that are sooo boring and I just want to hold up a sign that says "I don't care what you teach me--Oh, the world is flat after all. That's great--Now Give Me An A! so I can get a raise"

So in my class I sit on the computer and update my blog until--HOLY CRAP the teacher just called my name and I didn't know what to say!! I did give a pretty good answer though but it will take a few minutes for my heart to stop pounding. AHH!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'll give you a pencil... only if I can do it too. :) You're awesome, you'll make it and it will be SOOOOOOO worth it. I love you!

Kristen said...

hee hee hee. I think you need to write a post about what your little student wants to get for you. :)