Saturday, December 22, 2007

First Grade for the 5th time...

Every once in awhile I get called Mom or Grandma but the name I get called most is Teacher Teacher Teacher!!! Teacher what do I do now?... Teacher my pencil is broken...Teacher he touched me...Teacher when is lunch...Teacher I need to go to the bathroom...Teacher I didn't get a turn...!! If I more kid sneezes in my face..... :)

I really do like my job mostly because I work with the best teachers ever and I get three weeks off every two months, oh yeah and the whole month of December.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey Em, its Erica. I'm happy to see you have a blog!! How is everything? Where are some pictures?

Kristen said...

We want to see pictures of your new house! Oh, and of you too.

tarat said...

Hi Em, it's Tara. It was great to visit with you while you were here. I am with Kristen, I want some pics of you in your new house!