Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Student Stories

2 stories---first of all i've had so much fun with my kids this week. i'm sad for this year to end and i still have 6 months.


little Yousuf (with a froggy throat) says : teacher i'm going through puberty
i said : WHAT??
Yousuf: i'm going through puberty
i said : what do you mean?
Yousuf : my voice is changing........teacher whats puberty?


Today i showed my kids the news clip of me and was explaining that i got in a car accident.

Vanessa: well at least you didn't break anything
ME: umm ...well.... yeah i did... i broke my back.
Vanessa: well at least you didn't break you're neck!
ME: Yup..you're right...at least i didn't break my neck :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Kids are so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

AshlieM said...

Cute! I miss those little comments from my students!

Bonnie said...

HA!!! So funny... I can totally picture the puberty one. Kids think they're so smart. :) You are an amazing teacher to let them express themselves so freely that they don't care what they say!