Thursday, May 22, 2008

My favorites:

My favorite complement: You're funny
My favorite flower: Lilac or I just bought some purple daisies
My favorite book: Smart women finish rich....we'll see!
My favorite store: Costco ;)
My favorite sister: either julia or jennifer hmmm........
My favorite summer treat: hot dogs right off the fire
My favorite Tv show: Lost......I need to get lost!
My favorite movie: Juno
My favorite song: If you are chilly...here take my sweater, cause you-oooo take me the way I am
My favorite thing to talk about: ME (obviously) or boys

3 comments:

The Bergesons said...

I just found your blog from Aaron and Kristen's. Your stories are hilarious and I re-read them all out loud to Lance! Fun to hear what you are up to. Hope you are happy and doing well! We still need to snag that cleanse/simple diet book and check out your new house:) Lance and Britt

Anika said...

HI!!!! My BEST bud (that I never keep in touch with!-what can I say, I'm related to me mother....hmph) I found you! YAY! I have been sitting here reading your posts with tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! It makes me miss you so much! You ARE seriously funny......I love it. Come see my blogspot: willandanika

mindy said...

that was fun, Emily! I did it on my blog too! I am glad that I found your blog! (I found it from Jon and Bon's site). Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!